Re: New comer...

* Niko Tyni <ntyni@debian.org> [2008-04-24 00:01:31 +0300] wrote :

> On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 11:45:40PM +0100, Edi Stojicevic wrote:
>
> > I'm planning to package RT::Client::Console which is a package for
> > Request Tracker to use in any terminal.
> >
> > I already did some pkgs in the past for my personal use but didnt have
> > time to pass all the tests to become a DD. So I'll probably need a
> > mentor to upload the packages for me.
>
> Hi Edi,
>
> I'd like to mention that there's the pkg-request-tracker team, currently
> maintaining request-tracker3.6 and rtfm. RT CPAN modules would be on-topic
> there too.
>
> Unfortunately we're short on manpower (see my RFH, #469353), so it would
> probably be better to maintain these new packages with the pkg-perl
> team at the moment as there are more people around that can help out
> and upload. Damyan and Martìn already gave pointers for that.
>
> Anyhow, as you're apparently interested in RT on Debian, please consider
> the RFH too :)
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Niko Tyni   ntyni@debian.org

Hi,

I read everything you said and I just finished the first package :

    * librelative-perl

Lintian went through the package and it looks alright ;)

I'm working on some other that I hope I'll be able to finish soon. The
other ones are :

    * Curses::Form
    * RT::Client::REST
    * RT::Client::Console

Some french mongers I know asked also if it would be possible to pkg some
others :

    * Pod::POM::View::HTML::Filter
    * App::Ack
    * Net::Proxy
    * Acme::MetaSyntactic
    * Devel::Leak
    * Devel::SimpleTrace

For these packages, need to check the wnpp page and raise ITP if needed.

I would like to know if someone can add me to the pkg-perl project also
on alioth. My login on alioth is efaistos-guest (if someone can explain
to me why I still have that guest suffix )

 ''`.  (\___/) E d i   S T O J I C E V I C
: :'  : (='.'=) http://www.debianworld.org
`. `~'  (")_(") GPG: 0x1237B032
  `-