Re: RFS: libcrypt-dsa-perl
On Sun, Jan 13, 2008 at 10:36:50PM +0530, Deepak Tripathi wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libcrypt-dsa-perl".
a few mostly minor notes:
- the long description states that this uses Math::Pari, which is not in
Debian (#440527). Apparently the module has been rewritten recently to
use Math::BigInt instead, so the description is wrong.
- the README file only describes installation, there's no reason to
install it in the binary package
- the INSTALLVENDORARCH/VENDORARCHEXP dance was deemed wrong on
debian-perl recently, see #458143. Use a conditional rmdir on
the empty directory instead.
- there are no examples, so dh_installexamples is not needed
- it looks like the binary package should at least recommend
libconvert-pem-perl and libdata-buffer-perl
- Crypt::DSA::Signature::asn() requires Convert::ASN1, so you should at
least recommend libconvert-asn1-perl as well
- there's an extra copyright line in lib/Crypt/DSA/Util.pm that should
be included in debian/copyright
> The package can be found on
I didn't change anything in SVN for now to keep it in sync with
mentors.debian.net, but I don't see much point in uploading pkg-perl
Niko Tyni email@example.com