Re: New perl packages uploaded to the SVN

Damyan Ivanov dijo [Fri, Dec 07, 2007 at 10:50:55AM +0200]:
> (...)
> The only real[4] showstopper is the maintainer field. Because of it, I am
> changing the distribution of all the packages to UNRELEASED in SVN so we
> can easily track[5] them.
>
>     [4] The rest will make it unlikely for me to upload as I'll have to
>         do more changes, not just review. Discplaimer: not everyone in
>         the group shares these preferences.
>     [5] http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/qareport.cgi

Heh, not all, but by far, most of us. Yes, please stay away from CDBS
for pkg-perl packages! And quilt/dpatch are great tools when you have
to work in a group, where not everybody understands the scope and
reasons of each of the patches you have applied.

Thanks!

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23