Re: libhtml-selector-xpath-perl needs more work
On Sep 14, 2007, at 12:43 PM, Damyan Ivanov wrote:
I took a look at libhtml-selector-xpath-perl and it seems it needs
Yes, i have not done much work on it, I just uploaded it to the repo
and then got called away from my computer. I will work on it today.
- please use version-independent upstream URL.
http://search.cpan.org/dist/HTML-Selector-XPath/ should do it.
- Remove dh-make-perl's boilerplate about the possible legal troubles.
- Where is the copyright information?
- Where is the licensing information?
- please add the necessary packages to B-D-I so that all test are run.
- Move dh_clean $stamp_files before distclean
- Remove unused dh_* calls. If you need help figuring out which one
these are, ask :)
Please fix these and set the distribution back to "unstable". You may
want to send an RFS to the list for those not sitting on IRC.
Right, I will do that when it is ready.