packaging of libdevel-repl-perl and dependencies
I was planing to package Devel::REPL and discovered it has a pack
of dependencies big enough to request some help.
FYI I need that module to be packaged in debian for future versions of a
tool I maintain: perlconsole (which has been uploaded to NEW yesterday).
I sent ITPs for each of the direct dependencies of the module, CCing
They are the following:
* libdata-dump-streamer-perl (ITP: #438484)
* libdevel-repl-perl (ITP: #438485)
* liblexical-persistence-perl (ITP: #438487)
* libmoosex-getopt-perl (ITP: #438488)
* libmoosex-object-pluggable-perl (ITP: #438489)
* libnamespace-clean-perl (ITP: #438490)
Some of them might have also dependencies that need to be packaged for
Debian; that can lead to a heavy work-load for one maintainer (being me
That's why I request the help of the team for addressing this
I'm on #debian-perl for coordination if needed.
Thanks for your help.
Alexis Sukrieh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Backup Manager http://www.backup-manager.org