Deciphering versions.html

Regarding this page; http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/qa/versions.html

Am I right in understanding versions.html if I decipher it this way:

Package: Name of the package in debian
Repository: Version of the package in the debian-perl group's subversion repository Archive: Links to package information in debian's online package and bug tracking systems. Upstream: Link to the source of the package with the link showing the version at upstream.

Legend: If it is orange-ish it needs uploading to debian's ftp servers since the package has been updated or is ready for debian. If it is blue that means that there have been changes to the upstream package and someone can package this newer version for debian and insert it into the subversion repo for debian-perl.

	Jeremiah