checklib uploads

Hi,

could somebody please go through these and upload them?
They are all fixes to the checklib problems listed at

 http://rerun.lefant.net/checklib/

ERRORS

libio-socket-multicast-perl (missing ${shlibs:Depends})
libproc-process-perl (missing ${shlibs:Depends})
 - Gregor fixed both of these, but they were never uploaded

PROBLEMS

libopengl-perl (explicitly specify only the needed libs in debian/rules)
 - quite a mess, but I think I got it right
libvorbis-perl (removed extra libs from Makefile.PL)
 - there's also a fix for double-frees at file closing time (#389571)
libwww-curl-perl (don't use curl-config, just link with -lcurl)
libnet-z3950-perl (replace 'yaz-config --libs' with -lyaz)

NOTICES

libastro-fits-cfitsio-perl (remove -lm from debian/rules)
 - this really needs an upload to get linked with cfitsio3 (#372797)
libnet-patricia-perl (remove -lnsl from Makefile.PL)
libimage-librsvg-perl (explicitly list just '-lrsvg-2' in debian/rules)

Niko Tyni		ntyni@iki.fi