Re: dh-make-perl on HTML::Widget fails

Krzysztof Krzyzaniak dijo [Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 07:47:19PM +0100]:
> >>Btw dh-make-perl is not actively maintained or I something missing?
> >
> >It is not actively developed, for which I am very sorry... I am its
> >maintainer, but the last months have been too difficult for me to
> >handle dh-make-perl enhancements (and my level of involvement in this
> >group has also suffered - Against my will :( )
> >
> >Comaintainers more than welcome.
>
> If you don't mind I will put dh-make-perl into svn and will apply
> patches from bugs.debian.org for start.

dh-make-perl is maintained in CVS, and being a small project, I don't
think we would have to switch to Subversion. Just join the Alioth
group [1] and start working :)

Greetings!

[1] https://alioth.debian.org/projects/dh-make-perl/

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23