Re: libmail-audit-perl: fix or drop?

Em Seg, 2005-12-19 às 17:18 +0200, Niko Tyni escreveu:
> I'm looking at libmail-audit-perl, and it seems to have quite many
> issues:
> The only reverse dependency for libmail-audit-perl (except for
> mail-audit-tools, which comes from the same source package) is
> a Suggests: in libmail-tools-perl.
> Opinions?

Well,

About 1 and a half years ago, I faced the same question myself. The only
reason I opted to not droping it was the popcon results[1] (5.25%
install, 1.27% vote). But unfortunally, I couldn't give the necessary
attention to the module and fix its bugs.

So, if no one else plans to adopt the upstream module (just as legacy),
I have nothing to say. Just drop it.

daniel

[1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?popcon=libmail-audit-perl