Re: Joining pkg-perl

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005, Niko Tyni wrote:

On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 09:19:54AM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:

welcome onboard, I just added you to the alioth project (sorry for the
delay).

Great, thanks!

With regards to the wrong maintainer fields: Feel free to fix them in
the svn repository. I'm not sure though if that warrants an upload in
itself, but maybe some of these packages are out-of-date anyways...

Sure, will do.

The wrong maintainer fields do seem to cause a problem: bug reports
don't get to the pkg-perl list at all. At least my comments to #236018,
#153529 and #330659 didn't.

Yikes, those packages were kind of my responsibility. Are you going to do some work on them? If so let me know when you are done and I'll upload for you. (I'm a bit busy myself right now.)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>