Joining pkg-perl

Hi,

I'd like to join the Debian Perl Group and help with
some QA work like looking after some orphaned Debian perl
packages and general bug fixing. My alioth account is
ntyni-guest.

My name is Niko Tyni, and I'm 32 years old. I live in
Helsinki, Finland, and work at the IT Department of the
University of Helsinki, mainly fiddling with the network
and quite a few Linux (Debian) servers.

I've been using Debian since hamm, and lately I've taken
more and more interest in Debian development. I'm an upstream
co-author and debian co-maintainer of Smokeping, a network
latency logger written in perl.

Hope that I can help out.

Niko Tyni		ntyni@iki.fi