Re: Automatic generation of Debian-Packages

Hmmm... I was thinking of a group that:
 * handle the RFP of perl modules,
 * Document the usage of tools like dh-make-perl
 * Improve such tools
 * Handle the bugs of the packages under group's maintainance
 * Encourage CPAN developers that uses debian to help the group
 * Maintain up to date the packages under group's maintainance

And, if we have free time:
 * Create debian packages for other CPAN modules, even without a RFP
   (maybe maintaining a survey of "Which CPAN module would you like to
    see in Debian?", and packaging the most wanted).