Re: perl installation seems seriously broken
Le Sun, Jul 04, 1999 at 11:36:09PM +0000, Michael Alan Dorman écrivait:
Manoj Srivastava, not yet updated.
Christian Hammers, not yet updated.
Not a perl module. I hope Richard Braakman will update it
soon so that it doesn't generate unnecessary warnings with the new
Daniel Jacobowitz, not yet updated.
Martin Schulze offered it for adoption, nobody has taken it as far as I know,
it will not be updated if nobody adopts it.
> I'm willing to do NMUs---just tell me what to do---I just don't want
Contact the maintainers of the package that you want to update rapidly,
propose your help. Wait for an answer.
> to step on the maintainers toes if they've already communicated to you
> an intention to get these out the door soon.
Nobody contacted me about their packages except :
- Remco van de Leent (majordomo) will do it in 2 weeks, i've asked him
if he wants an NMU, no response yet.
- Bdale Garbee (amanda-server, amanda-common, inn, p10cfgd) will come
back the 7 July, he will try to do it then.
- Scott Ellis couldn't update his packages, i've NMUed all his packages
- Lars Wirzenius who told me that he had orphaned imgsizer, i've NMUed
and orphaned correctly his package
- Martin Schulze who told me he will never spend any seconds on msqlperl,
i've done nothing since packages are currently ready for adoption
Hertzog Raphaël >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/