Perl 5.8.0

Hi people,

perl 5.8.0 is out. And once again we have a binary incompatibility for
binary modules ... that's many packages to update.

How will we do ? We could plan the update by contacting everybody.
Let's say, the complete update will happen during a predefined weekend.
NMU may be done on sunday if the maintainer hasn't provided an updated
package on saturday. And perl should be installed on friday so that
people can get it on time ... :-)

What do you think of such an idea ? It's much like a bug squashing
party... ;-)

Cheers,