Re: OOo2 backport to Sarge

Le vendredi 04 novembre 2005 à 21:54 +0100, Rene Engelhard a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Jerome Warnier wrote:
> > Please find here-attached a patch to debian/rules (from version 2.0.0-2)
> > to fix some problems and even do some extra.
> > It is pretty small and quickly read/checked so please get back to me if
> > any problem.
>
> a) system-icu NEEDS >= 3.4. It won't work with an older one. So it's
> right that there's internal icu for sarge.
Ok. I didn't know that.

> b) you remove ENABLE_HUNSPELL? Why? And you really want to use internal
> hunspell to not have to backport other packages than OOo. You just need
> to add the hunspell package to ooo-build/src. What I incidentially
> forgot in 2.0.0-2 so it doesn't appear in the diff. Will be fixed for
> - -3.
Oups, no, I did not want to remove it, I accidentally removed one line
too much. If you take a look at it carefully, I just wanted to include
the condition about Sarge in the condition about Ubuntu. That's it.

When do you plan to upload -3? Or, where can we find it in the meantime,
to base my trials on it?

> c) wrt gamin and fam, you are right, but that's minor. You currently
> need -d for the build-depends anyway so... But I can add it for -3, yes..
Thanks

I have yet another problem later, which is due to my build taking place
in a x86 chroot on and AMD64 Debian. If someone has got an idea about it
or wants more info... Otherwise, don't worry, I will try to sort this
out myself.

--
Jérôme Warnier
FLOSS Consultant