Add hyph_fi_FI into Debian OOo build system?

> [Question at fennic-spellchecker@linux-aktivaattori.org:]
>
> Jarno Elonen previously converted the Finnish hyphenator from LaTeX
> (according to a README on the OpenOffice website), but I cannot find any
> package.  Jarno, can you please clarify whatever happened to that
> hyphenator?

As Openoffice.org (the site) now includes it, I assume the Debian OOo team
will soon incorporate the hyph_fi_FI dictionary in their build system --
which is far better than someone maintaining a separate "renegade" package.

Could someone at debian-openoffice confirm this?

- Jarno