Congrats and "Thank you"s

While I had serious problems trying to install OOo 1.0.3-? a
few months ago, installing 1.1b2 went as smooth as (how I think is)
Christy Brinkley's arse...

Start up is *much* faster (12 vs. 30 seconds), but still slow.

Has it been suggested to put an OOo sub-menu under Gnome 2.2's
Foot->Applications->Office?

openoffice.org1.1        1.1beta2-2
openoffice.org1.1-bin    1.1beta2-2
openoffice.org1.1-debian 1.1beta-2
openoffice.org1.1-help-e 1.1beta2-2
openoffice.org1.1-l10n-e 1.1beta2-2
openoffice.org1.1-mimeln 1.1beta2-2
ttf-openoffice           1.0-2
ooqstart-gnome           0.8.3-7

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian  |
|  because I hate vegetables!"                                    |
|    unknown                                                      |