Bug#182965: more on the shared library bug
i managed to fix it manually by doing this:
sudo ln -s libcppu.so.3.0.1 libcppu.so.3
sudo ln -s libsal.so.3.0.1 libsal.so.3
sudo ln -s libreg.so.3.0.1 libreg.so.3
sudo ln -s librmcxt.so.3.0.1 librmcxt.so.3
sudo ln -s libstore.so.3.0.1 libstore.so.3
in the /usr/lib/openoffice/program folder.
i fixed the first two after getting the kind of complaint i previously
then i started getting a segmentation fault from setup.bin. i did an
strace, and saw it wasn't finding the other *.so.3.0.1 files, so i
symlinked the rest, and now it works.
although it did give me a bunch of errors like this:
An error occurred while copying the file Module1.xba to
an error occurred while copying a file
during setup the first time i ran it. (and yes i do have the en language
pack installed. i have LANG="en_AU".)
but since then it runs fine, opens documents, etc.
thanks for your work on OOo. i can now read fast-saved word docs on my