Depends: libstdc++3 ??

Stupid question, but I just got 1.0.1-5 from the testing mirror and am curious as to why openoffice.org-bin still depends on libstdc++3 since it is now built with gcc-3.2? It doesn't really even seem possible to me for something to depend on both libstdc++3 and libstdc++5. I wanted to clean up my system a little and get rid of gcc-3.0 since it is pretty much useless now and this is the only thing stopping me. Thanks and great work.