Re: [announce] OpenOffice.org 1.0.1-5 packages uploaded to unstable

Hi Jack,

Jack Howarth wrote:
> Chris,
>    I'm rather confused here. I just looked on ftp.debian.org in
> "/debian/pool/contrib/o" and can find no evidence of the openoffice.org
> packages. Aren't they susposed to be on the main ftp servers now?

I uploaded them to ftp-master on Tuesday.
The ftpmasters have to edit the override file which delays this
thing...

If they did it and the package is ACCEPTED it will appear on
ftp.debian.org after the next katie run...

Regards,

Rene

--
  .''`.    Rene Engelhard
 : :' :    ** Debian GNU/Linux Developer **