Re: OpenOffice.org 642 ....

Hi,

It should build as is under ppc Linux but it still has some nits and bugs
to iron out.  I just found one tonight where frework has removed an
interface that is still being used by other modules.

So expect the tree to still have a few changes requiring a rebuild later as
things are fixed.

Kevin  (just in the process of testing my OO642C build).