new stlport packages

Hello,

just before the flood gets me ;-) I have uploaded new stlport packages
that should support all compiler versions. Library images for the
architecture's default g++ and for g++-3.2 are included. Please read
README.Debian first and test the packages thoroughly.

As long as the packages are not installed into the Debian's archive they
can be downloaded from http://twerner.debian.net/stlport/ - at least as
long as we do not lose electric power here...

Note that I am not subscribed to the openoffice mailing list. Please Cc:
your replies to me.

Torsten

--
Torsten Werner                         Dresden University of Technology
mailto:email@twerner42.de                telephone: +49 (351) 463 36711