[announce] Translated help packages

I have uploaded translated help packages, and these will appear on the
mirrors soon:

openoffice.org-help-de_0.20020222-1_all.deb
openoffice.org-help-es_0.20020222-1_all.deb
openoffice.org-help-fr_0.20020222-1_all.deb
openoffice.org-help-it_0.20020222-1_all.deb
openoffice.org-help-sv_0.20020222-1_all.deb

They were made from the help available at:

   http://sf1.mirror.openoffice.org/miscellaneous/helpcontent

Do any of the people who posted to this list and are working on translation
projects have more languages available?  If so, you can grab the debian
directory from the oo-help module in our CVS - there are comments in
debian/rules that explain how to build a package for a new help language.

The help packages are currently systemwide and conflict with each other,
because I have not worked out yet how to change the place where OOo looks
for the index.  It seems that the name of the file (main_transform.xlt) is
hardcoded, so the code will need a patch to make this configurable.  Any
volunteers?

Until then, help will be available in one language only, but I guess that
will keep 90% of the potential users happy.

Chris