Removal of felix from Debian?

Hello,

Felix currently has low popcon, is RC-buggy (even though I thing the bug
is not relevant), not in stable (has been stuck in unstable for 323
days) and I would say not maintained. The build system is unusual and a
hell to debug (been there). I suggest to remove felix from Debian.

I've been to #felix on freenode and asked there for their opinion. It
seems that Erick Tryzelaar is taking the lead on upstream development of
Felix, and some people do use it. However, he told me to remove it from
Debian, as the next upstream release (if any) might be quite different.

What't your opinion on this?

--
Stéphane