Re: OCaml transition ready (?)...

* Stéphane Glondu [Sat, 04 Apr 2009 14:01:35 +0200]:

> Adeodato Simó a écrit :
> >> Please schedule the attached requests for the OCaml 3.11.0 transition.

> > Scheduled, with the glitches noted below. Please get back to us with the
> > needed wanna-build actions.

> All packages that needed recompilation or sourceful uploads for the
> OCaml 3.11.0 transition are now compiled and available in unstable.

> I guess migrating ocaml to testing can now be considered...

This is now done:

  ocaml  | 3.11.0-5 | testing
  ocaml  | 3.11.0-5 | unstable

Congratulations for making of this transition one of the less painful
I’ve ever had to deal with, though I guess being a quite self-contained
set of packages and not having ties to other ongoing transitions really
helped. ;-)

Thanks!,

--
- Are you sure we're good?