Re: (fwd) Re: Cron <qa@master> (cd /org/packages.qa.debian.org/www; bin/do_all.sh)

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 11:35:18AM +0200, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> I don't know exactly what happened here, but I suppose a QA cronjob
> sent mail to zack who procmails it to the debian-ocaml-maint list.

Your supposition is totally correct indeed. Yesterday I've played with
the MAILTO field of the PTS, and I forgot that I had a procmail on
master, which has been there since ages to redirect PTS notifications to
debian-ocaml-maint@l.d.o.

> All I do know is that probably I should be the one of the last people
> to get mail about this, please fix it :)

I've changed the MAILTO so that it no longer uses "zack" as a reference
to me, but rather "zack@upsilon.cc" so that my procmail on master will
be skipped.

Cheers, and sorry for the noise.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
I'm still an SGML person,this newfangled /\ All one has to do is hit the