Re: "weird" naming convention for ocamlbuild executables

On Sun, Jun 17, 2007 at 02:30:03PM +0200, Nicolas Pouillard wrote:
> Yes that's the reason. This convention could even be applied to all
> others programs in next revisions.

Ok then, we will stay to it in Debian then. I'm really looking forward
to a consistent .byte/.native naming convention in future versions of
OCaml.

But then I've a feature request: as far as I can see ocamlbuild is the
best binary between the two .byte and .native, but it's a copy. Please
make them a symlink to the best of the two in the future. We will do
that in Debian.