commit access right for all DDs to our repository

Hi Camlers,
  the collab-maint project on alioth enables (using ACLs) all DD
accounts on alioth to have commit access right to the repository.

In the spirit of diminishing the sense of "ownership" of packages in our
distribution, and to gain other side effect benefits (e.g. the fact that
NMU patches can be directly committed in a repository) I'm hereby
proposing to require a similar setup for our repository.  Of course the
same spirit of NMUs will govern the changes and DDs willing to commit
stuff are required (moral suasion) to document their changes in
debian/changelog.

Practically, I don't think this will change anything in our way of
working and I doubt that anyone else will feel the need to commit stuff,
but I believe this is the right way to go for the Debian project as a
whole, and I hence hope our project will be among the firsts in adopting
this policy.

The technical change is trivial, and can be requested by simply mailing
the alioth admins.

Will anyone object such a change for our repository?

TIA,