RFS ocamlgraph, cameleon, ocamldap && camlidl
Well i have prepared my next round of RFS.
- cameleon : seems to build && install, if you have access to a
pbuilder, please try to build it ( here i have a missing dependency on
libgdk-pixbuf2, due to libtiff3g ). I disable the generation of
manual.ps, since it needs further inspection by Maxence Guesdon (
- ocamlgraph : new upstream release + migration to ocaml 3.08. Needs
furhter inspection, since there is an unsatisfable build depends on
- ocamldap : new upstream release + migration to ocaml 3.08.
- camlidl : new upstream release -> internals of the library have migrate
to ocaml 3.08
Next to come :
- mldonkey : upstream doesn't mention a migration to ocaml 3.08, so
there should have been problem
- unison : packages doesn't respect debian-ocaml-maint standards, source
are old and unmaintain, this will probably require a lot of work (
in fact dev has switch to the devel branches )
I thanks in advance anyone who is willing to sponsor my upload.
Sylvain Le Gall