Re: Cameleon on savannah

On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 09:19:38PM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> Maxence Guesdon <maxence.guesdon@inria.fr> writes:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Just to say that Cameleon is now on savannah:
> > http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/cameleon
>
> Wonderful ! Would it be possible for me to manage the debian
> package within cameleon CVS?
>
> --
> Jérôme Marant
>
> http://marant.org

Hello,

If you are still interested by having a comaintainer with you... I will
try to give you a hand. I am already a dev in this project... I want to
contribute also.

Regard
Sylvain LE GALL

ps : what do you think about mldonkey package ? I have some bugfixes
from some of my friend... No one is perfect. When you'll finish with it
i will rebuild it from the latest rc ( rc-11 i think ) and i will give
you a final deb to be uploaded ( and sponsorised )