Re: Testing: lablgtk seems broken and does not build

> Ok, ...
>
> (but this seems to be a point against using findlib ...)

 I don't think so. I think that the only problem here is that the upstream
 author does not include the META file. So we have been trying to figure
 out a good one, changing it from version to version.
 [The real problem is that the older META file included gtkInit.cmo while
  the new one does not. This means that you now have to call the initialization
  function by yourself.]
 Once the META file will be fixed, all will be ok.

 I have been using findlib for a few monthes to manage more than 15 ocaml
 libraries of my programming group and I find it extremely useful, even in
 spite of some minor pitfalls.

 					Bests,
					C.S.C.

Real name: Claudio Sacerdoti Coen
PhD Student in Computer Science at University of Bologna
E-mail: sacerdot@cs.unibo.it
http://caristudenti.cs.unibo.it/~sacerdot