Advocacy for Mike Gabriel

Hello,

I advocate Mike Gabriel to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

I have sponsored Mike in 9 out of the 15 packages he is currently maintaining. During this time he has proved he can deal with them by himself.

He has proven great technical skills and willingness to keep he's packages in good shape.

I would also like to empathize that he has showed excellent social skills, with me as a sponsoree and in different Debian mailing lists I followed him.

I'm so happily advocating Mike as DD.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer (via nm.debian.org)