Re: DM application for Marcin Juszkiewicz

Hello,

On Tue, Sep 04, 2012 at 01:24:15PM +1000, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 02, 2012 at 01:55:45PM +0200, Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
> >This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
> ><URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> >
> >I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> >Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> >
> >Currently, I maintain the packages powerdebug and android-tools in
> >Ubuntu and got sponsored uploads of them into Debian.
> >My GnuPG key 117A251E is signed by the Debian Developers:
> >
> >38C9D903 Colin Tuckley <colint@debian.org>
> >76E2AC7B Hector Oron Martinez (zumbi) <hector.oron@gmail.com>
> >
> >I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

  I have been working with Marcin on several different things related to ARM,
embedded and packaging. He is technically very competent, he is socially
acceptable, he knows and understands Debian culture. I, hereby, support Marcin
on his application.

> Please resend after signing your message.
>
> http://pgp.net.nz:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&fingerprint=on&hash=on&search=0x117A251E
>
> At the webpage above, there is no signatures by Colin Tuckley nor Hector
> Oron Martinez.

As today, I see the signatures, is there any issue?

regards,
--
  Hector Oron