Re: negative vote for maintainer Michael Gilbert

On Thu, 2012-01-05 at 10:03 -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
If you're lucky, you get a few
about it, ...

To be a little off-topic but... I have many times offered my help to maintain orphaned and non-orphaned
packages, but I was lucky when I got a response. Mostly I didnt got any.

How much I like debian, the maintainers are not very beginners friendly (however there are some exceptions).

But just like I said.... little bit offtopic.... ;)

Just my 2 cts.

Willem
believed to be clean.