Re: DM application of Cédric Boutillier

Cédric Boutillier dijo [Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 12:27:13PM +0200]:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> I subscribed to debian-devel-announce and debian-devel mailing lists.
> (...)

I support and advocate Cédric's application to become a DM. I have
worked with him on the pkg-ruby-extras team - In fact, he is making a
better job at maintaining some packages that badly needed love and I
have left aside for a generic "later" (repackaging/updating
libprawn-ruby and its newer dependencies), so he is outperforming me
in my duties ;-)

I have reviewed (few, but some of) his packages, and they are well
made, with good quality. He will be a good addition to Debian.