Re: DM application of Paul Tagliamonte

Ar 13/09/2011 am 02:05, ysgrifennodd Paul R. Tagliamonte:
> Sorry for all the static, newmaint, gmail was parsing my email a bit funny.
>
> This should be better - a test email had the sign come up valid.
>
> Sorry again!
> Paul

Paul has helped me with maintenance on the alexandria package. He was
attentive, thorough, and receptive to the feedback I gave on his uploads
that I sponsored. His work demonstrated good knowledge of Debian
policies and practices. In addition, Paul is someone who is passionate
about free software and about Debian.

I strongly support granting him DM status, look forward to his future
work in our community, and hope he becomes a developer in due course.

Daf