Re: DM application of Sebastian Ramacher

* Sebastian Ramacher <s.ramacher@gmx.at>, 2011-06-26, 21:48:
I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the packages [2]:
* python-crypto - cryptographic algorithms and protocols for Python
* zathura - PDF viewer with a minimalistic interface

I've been sponsoring zathura for a while, and I believe Sebastian has become technically skilled to maintain the package without my help. I support his application to become a Debian maintainer

--
Jakub Wilk