Debian Maintainer application for Timo Juhani Lindfors

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 09:13:59PM +0000, Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I co-maintain the omhacks package.
>
> My GnuPG key 23E6FC3A is signed by the Debian Developer Joachim
> Breitner.  I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for
> your attention.

I believe that Timo has the technical skills needed to maintain Debian
packages. I support his application to become a Debian maintainer: I
have worked with him on omhacks and the whole Debian on the Openmoko
project, and he's always been the person who knew what we were doing :)

For many months, most of my omhacks uploads have been little more than
pulling from Timo's git and sbuilding the package.

I'm glad Timo has finally decided to apply for DM. I'd have supported
this application long ago.

Ciao,

Enrico

--