Re: DM application of HIGUCHI Daisuke

On February 12, 2011 at 2:33PM +0900,
debian (at vdr.jp) wrote:

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> Currently, I maintain the packages gkrelluim and pidgin-twitter.
> My GnuPG key D439668E is signed by the Debian Developer Yukiharu Yabuki.
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

I'd like to advocate HIGUCHI Daisuke to be Debian Maintainer.

He has been a great help to me to maintain the w3m package.

I haven't yet sponsored his package, but have been working with him
to maintain the w3m package since last year.  He sorted out the bugs,
made patches and contacted with upstream, that looks good job.

Thanks,
--
Tatsuya Kinoshita