Re: DM application of Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer

package debian-maintainers
tags 603532 + moreinfo
retitle 603532 Please add Lisandro Damian Nicanor Perez Meyer as a Debian Maintainer
stop

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 10:20:05PM +0100, Ana Guerrero wrote:
>On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 01:55:16PM -0300, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
>>This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
>><URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>>
>>I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
>>Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>>
>>Currently, I maintain the packages netemul and qantenna, and I
>>co?maintain the packages qjson and translatoid.
>>
>>My GnuPG key 6286A7D0 is signed by the Debian Developers Margarita
>>Manterola and Maximiliano Cura.
>
>I wholeheartedly advocate Lisandro to be a DM. I have been working with
>him for more than a year and he has done a great work. While it has
>been a pleasure uploading his packages, it is about time he does the
>uploads himself =)
>
>Ana

Ana, please sign your advocacy message with your key 0xE8C43461, which
is in the DD keyring. Key 0x6AA15948 isn't in the DD keyring yet.