Re: Andrew Starr-Bochicchio: Application for Debian Maintainership

On Fri, 2010-09-10 at 12:36 -0400, Andrew Starr-Bochicchio wrote:
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer [0]. I
> have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them. Currently, I
> maintain the following packages:
>
> file-browser-applet
> imagination
> parcellite
>
> I also co‐maintain:
>
> arc-colors
> bzr-explorer
> bzr-grep
> bzr-loom
> gnome-colors
> shiki-colors-murrine
> ttf-rufscript
>
> My GnuPG key 6286FB6D is signed by the Debian Developer Steve Langasek.
I've sponsored quite a couple of uploads for Andrew in the past, all bzr
related. Andrews work has always been of high quality and I enjoy
working with him.

I would be more than happy to let him upload directly for the
bzr-related packages that he has contributed to if he becomes a DM.

Cheers,

Jelmer