Andrew Starr-Bochicchio: Application for Debian Maintainership

Hi all,

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer [0]. I
have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them. Currently, I
maintain the following packages:

file-browser-applet
imagination
parcellite

I also co‐maintain:

arc-colors
bzr-explorer
bzr-grep
bzr-loom
gnome-colors
shiki-colors-murrine
ttf-rufscript

My GnuPG key 6286FB6D is signed by the Debian Developer Steve Langasek.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
attention.

- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer