Re: Debian Maintainer Application for KURASHIKI Satoru

On August 10, 2010 at 1:11AM +0900,
lurdan (at gmail.com) wrote:

[...]
> KURASHIKI Satoru

I advocate a Debian Maintainer candidate, KURASHIKI Satoru.

I've been a sponsor of his "yaskkserv" package for over 2 years.
He has good results to maintain it, and he has good relationship
with upstream.  The upstream bugs reported to Debian BTS were
forwarded, fixed and merged on upstream.

In addition, I know him for about 3 years in Debian, as a
translator for Japanese.  He is still an active member.

He has shown a motivation and skills needed for Debian Maintainer.

Thanks,
--
Tatsuya Kinoshita