Re: DM Application for Michael Ziegler

Hi all!

Michael Ziegler <diese-addy@funzt-halt.net> writes:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> Currently, I maintain the packages python-django-{piston,rosetta} and
> maptransfer, and co-maintain the package mumble-django.
>
> My GnuPG key 48f81543 is signed by Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>.
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

    I have uploaded python-django-rosetta for Michael since February
(when it was introduced into Debian) and have enjoyed working with him
From the start -- the packages have always been of high quality and I
didn't find anything to complain for the last 2 uploads at least.

    I strongly believe he has the skill to maintain packages on his own
and support his application as DM. The next upload of -rosetta will very
likely have DMUA set if he gets acepted.

Regards

    Christoph