Re: Debian Maintainer application

Stefan Völkel dijo [Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 04:55:44PM +0200]:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and Debian
> Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the packages revelation and dtach.
>
> My GnuPG key 868EFA66 is signed by the Debian Developer Michael Schiansky.
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

Your name (from the 'From:' header) was UTF-mangled, at least both for
my mutt client and in the mail archives¹. Could you please either fix
your client or state your name as part of the body (or both, of
course)?

Thanks,

¹ http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2010/04/msg00013.html

--