Intent to become a Debian Maintainer

I, Kamal Mostafa, declare my intent to become a Debian Maintainer [1].

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the package 'hamlib - ham radio control library' [2].

My GnuPG key 2C69E10F is signed by the Debian Developer Aaron Lehmann.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer
[2] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=kamal@whence.com