Re: Advocating Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de>

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 09:04:22AM +0000, Enrico Zini wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 08:27:09AM +0100, Henning Glawe wrote:
>
> [...]
> > shortly speaking: I think debian can profit quite a lot from letting him
> > join.
>
> Thank you for the advocacy.  I don't see, however, much activity of
> Adrian *inside* Debian:
>
> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=glaubitz%40physik.fu-berlin.de&comaint=yes
>
> Unless of course there is something that I am missing, I suggest you
> help him get these 3 ITPs sponsored, and then advocate him for DM if
> needed.

Hello,

I'm working with Adrian to get his z80ex and kcemu (which depends on
z80ex) packages in a good shape. I just sponsored the z80ex upload to
the archive and Adrian was nice and responsive to my suggestions for
improvement. He understood the shared library packaging and was
willing to read developers reference and policy where it was required.

I'm sure with some more experience he will be a very good addition to
the Debian community.

Regards
Jan

--