Re: NM Report for Week Ending 21 Feb 2010

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 11:56:01PM +0000, NM Front Desk wrote:
> The following assigned NMs had no apparent activity in the last 18 months:
>
>   Jeffrey Ratcliffe <jeffrey.ratcliffe@gmail.com> (winnie) since 22 months

I finished my application in July 2008, or thereabouts. Winnie then
informed me that he was about to take his university final exams and
would look at it when he was finished.

After some prodding, he finally made contact again in April 2009,
saying that he had had a hard drive crash and would like me to resend
all my questions and would need a week. That was the last I heard from
him, despite several pings.

It is a shame, and I would really rather not switch AM, but I would
like to either get the process finished, or at least know where I have
to improve.

Assuming that winnie can't continue with my application, what is the
process from here?

Regards

Jeff