Re: Intent to become DM (Hint: GPG signatures in Cairo/Egypt needed)

Hi,

as I sponsor only one package (python-whoosh) for  ‎أحمد المحمودي I can't tell
much about his knowledge, but he is very friendly and nice to talk and work with
and that single package was always in a good shape and at the latest upstream
version since he started working on it.

So I hope that he'll find somebody to sign his GPG key soon, I'm sure that some
DDs go on holidays to Egypt - if so, please meet and sign keys!

Cheers,

Bernd

 GPG Fingerprints: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79
                   ECA1 E3F2 8E11 2432 D485 DD95 EB36 171A 6FF9 435F