Re: Debian Maintainer application for Luke Cycon

Luke Cycon wrote:
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

I believe Like Cycon has the propper skills to become a Debian
maintainer. I have been his sponsor for the keytouch and
keytouch-editor packages.

Starting from his adoption of packages keytouch and keytouch-editor
back in June 2009 he has consistently demonstrated a very good grasp
of the requirements of package maintenance, as well as a wilingness to
learn the skills required to perform such. He has been proactive in
his handling of the package, not only responding timely to reported
bugs but also actively fixing potential issues and incorporating
improvements.

I would particularly like to commend his decision to get involved in
maintaining existing packages, instead of the often sexier route of
adding new shiny ones :)

--
Rodrigo Gallardo